Skin Therapy Cream
A soothing savior for irritated skin
Relief for distressed skin is here with First Honey Skin Therapy Cream. A customer favorite for those struggling with eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis this deeply nourishing cream will calm, soothe and moisturize irritated skin. Infused with the highest quality medical grade Mānuka honey, harvested from our own bees in New Zealand, free and clear which means no nasties for all natural healing.
An advanced skin repair cream targeting the treatment of distressed skin. First Honey® Skin Therapy Cream works with the nature of your skin, not against it, to rebalance, restore and protect.
- Soothes: anti inflammatory properties help reduce swelling, increase skin regeneration, and soothe stressed skin.
- Protects: provides protection from environmental factors by create a moisture barrier that guards and conditions skin.
- Hydrates: strong humectant action of medical grade Mānuka honey draw moisture into the skin, while natural emollients deliver additional antioxidants.
Aqua, Mānuka Honey, Stearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Glyceryl Behenate, Tapioca Starch, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Behenyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Betaine, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, AminoMethyl Propanol, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Fragrance, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Panthenol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Calcium Gluconate, Tocopherol.
No artificial antibiotics, parabens, sulphates, phthalates, silicon derived ingredients, synthetic filler, chemical sunscreens, mineral oils, petrochemicals (like propylene glycol), phenoxyethanol, BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole), ethanolamines and ethoxylated ingredients.
Directions for use
First Honey® Skin Therapy Cream is a Mānuka honey skin cream that naturally soothes and moisturizes irritated skin.
- Step 1: Wash your hands! This helps to avoid any infection to the affected skin area.
- Step 2: Rub a dime-size amount in the skin's affected area.
- Step 3: Gently massage into dry areas of the skin until only a thin protective layer forms without too much excess product.
Repeat use 1-3 times a day.
See our FAQ page for more information about the effectiveness of Mānuka honey.